Maybe it's time to try the Friday Five again
1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
- Get my graduation application turned in.
- Take the GRE.
- Clean up the house
- At least start applying to graduate schools.
- It's too late to shear the sheep, isn't it? Well, the majority of them are headed for Arizona this week anyway - since I couldn't get them sold (several people were willing to take them for free) I'm donating them to the Navajos. At least I get a tax deduction that way, and the sheep will be appreciated and have a good home.
2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
Trang, Cami, Jori, Mary, Becky
3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
- Warping my table loom
- Speaking fluent Norwegian (I speak some, but want it to be better)
- Needle Felting
- Playing the violin
4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
- Travel to Norway.
- Buy land where I can properly set up a fiber farm, complete with goats, sheep, & alpacas, and even hire someone to help with the work I can't get done myself.
- Build my dream house - it wouldn't be huge, but would have enough room to have people over, and it would be comfortable, and have enough space for a fiber studio and other things that I wish I could have.
- Build my dream barn.
- I'd still want to go to graduate school, but it would be so much easier not having to worry about money.
5. List five things you do that help you relax.
Knit, Draw, Write, Sing/Play/Listen to Music, Hold my Dog (Nosie). Wow, I expected that one to be really hard, but it wasn't! I almost didn't do this Friday Five because I didn't think I could handle this question, and it turned out to be the easiest one!
Okay, it isn't Friday. Friday tends to be my crunch day - I catch up with non-required things like blogging on weekends, usually Sunday because that's when I get time on the computer. Deal with it.